For millions of people, Vien Health is a trusted and familiar virtual home where patients know that they will experience a “healing touch” – that is, personalized and personable care for all.
We connect patients with everything that they may need for quality care, just at their fingertips. This includes conducting health assessments, locating the right doctor, booking diagnostic tests, obtaining the right medications, securely storing health records, and learning new ways to live healthier.
Healthcare providers can also harness the power of Vien Health as the definitive platform which empowers them to reinforce their presence, develop new and existing healthcare facilities, and provide unmatched quality patient engagement every time.
Today, Vien Health provides valuable resources designed to meet patients at their various needs. Doctors and other key front-line care workers are now able to provide their best care with fewer constraints. Though healthcare is ever-changing, Our top priority always remains the same – Better, from the start. Learn more at vienhealth.com
We are looking for experienced, board-certified trained MDs and DOs who are passionate about transforming primary care, have completed or started training in functional or integrative medicine, and with a specialty focus in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care, and Internal Meds/Peds.
Our Comprehensive Medical Services (CMS) team offers the only physician-led comprehensive suite of expert virtual care solutions that lead members to resolution for any medical concern, from the first moment of need.
The ideal candidate for this role is a board-certified medical expert who thrives in a patient advocate role and who flourishes in an environment of curiosity and discovery to best help our members on their medical journeys.
- See patients via telemedicine using the technology platform provided by the practice
- Provide excellent, personalized patient care according to the guidelines provided by Vien
- Work closely with a care team including a Health Coach to help patients optimize outcomes and achieve their health and wellness goals
- Oversee medical staff (including Health Coaches and Medical Assistants) and assign aspects of care accordingly
- Comply with all policies, procedures, and protocols of the Practice including assisting other care providers and extended care teams to comply and cooperate with clinical outcome reviews
- Participate in patient care program development
- Ensure the highest standards in patient care are maintained at all times
- Recommend and design treatment plans for patients
- Assist in the resolution of patient inquiries and requests
- Complete online charts in a timely and accurate manner
- Follow organizational policies, procedures, and protocols
- Represent Vien Health brand globally
Method Of Application – Vien Health Available Job Opportunity
Closing Date: 31st January 2022