D.S Construction Company Limited has been the backbone of many building contractors when it comes to giving aesthetic finishes to buildings for them to meet 21st century standards. It has always been the choice of many well-known licensed architects for years. Our track record over the years in Ghana has won us many contracts from a number of reputable organizations within the country.
At D.S Construction Ltd, our mission is to provide a client-focused service through professionalism and dedication to attain excellence in bringing our valued clients’ ideas to life.
D.S Cons. Ltd. deals in the production and installation of aluminum-glazed doors, windows, and frames, curtain walls, false ceilings, vertical blinds, balustrades, burglarproof, uPVC windows, sun breakers, alucobond, pergolas etc.
We are looking for an experienced and diligent Lead Technical Estimator with experience and in-depth knowledge of aluminum fabrication and installation processes to join our team!
As the Lead Technical Estimator, your main responsibility will be to estimate the work of particular projects by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for preparing cost estimates by analyzing proposals and requirements.
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Presents prepared estimates by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost database by entering and backing up data.
- Visit sites and other venues necessary to do the estimate
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Obtain accurate quotes for materials and systems to establish accurate cost estimates
- 5+ relevant experience and in-depth knowledge of aluminum fabrication and installation process.
- Bachelor’s degree / HND in Building Technology, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or a related discipline.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (MS Excel, Word).
- Proficient in CAD Software eg. AutoCAD.
- Proven track record in analyzing information and translating it into other formats for the purpose of a tender/bid.
- In-depth knowledge of project management .
- Good time-management skills.
- Analyzing Information, Estimating, Planning, Strategic Planning, and Attention to Detail.
How To Apply – Technical Estimator vacancy at DS Constructions
Qualified applicants who are interested can send their application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date: 31st December 2021