Headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, Hexagon Mining has more than 30 offices across five continents. Hexagon Mining brings surveying, design, fleet management, production optimization, and collision avoidance together in a life-of-mine solution that connects people and processes. Our customers are safer, more productive, and can make sense of their data.
Hexagon Mining is part of the Hexagon Group. More than 20’000 employees provide information technologies that drive quality and productivity improvements across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE(Technical Account Manager at Hexagon Mining)
The Technical Account Manager acts as the ‘hub’ for managing and fostering the relationship with existing Hexagon Mining clients in West and Central Africa. The role takes a proactive approach to problem-solving, working closely with the assigned clients to ensure they receive the maximum benefit from the Hexagon suite of products and to help them succeed.
- Accountable for direct sales (product upgrades and services) to existing clients
- Provides expert technical advice to existing clients
- Coordinates with the Technical Support and Software Development Departments to assist in continually improving Hexagon client support and the Hexagon suite of products
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have experience in enterprise sales
- Knowledge of mine planning, fleet management, safety technologies and basic mining processes
- Understanding of servers, programming and electronics is advantageous
- Strong organizational skills, prioritizing to meet deadlines
- Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Sales or equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Fluent in English & French
LOCATION: This position is preferably based in West Africa.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please send your CV and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 31 January 2022
Please note that if you do not meet the requirements you will not be contacted. If you do not hear from us with 14 days of your application, please consider your application as rejected.
As energy costs fluctuate, high-grade ores become scarcer, and profit margins tighten, productive mines recognize that technology is essential to their success. Companies must be smarter, safer, and quicker to respond to change. Their future depends on it.
Hexagon recognizes that the competitive edge of its customers depends on empowering an autonomous future by integrating, automating, and optimizing critical workflows.
This means smart mines that are efficient to operate, maximize safety and minimally impact the environment throughout the life of a mine.
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software, and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous —ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Mining division solves surface and underground mine challenges with proven technologies for planning, operations, and safety.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 21,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of 4.4bn USD.
The post Technical Account Manager appeared first on NewsRoomGh.