About the job
Manage the financial bookkeeping of the organization.
- Record daily sales and monies received into the ERP system.
- Prepare and submit packing and quantity list among others to relevant departments for exports
- Prepare monthly VAT output for sales and reconcile to ERP balance.
- Print out vouchers and attach supporting documents.
- Download, print, and keep monthly records of bank statements of all accounts.
- Audit all export OA’s for final payment.
- Perform other lawful duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum education of a Degree in Accounting/Business Administration
- A minimum of 2 years related working experience
JOB LOCATION: ACCRA
HOW TO APPLY
CVs must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
End Date of Applications: 2nd January 2022