SIEMENS ENERGY GHANA JOB APPLICATIONS
Siemens Energy Ghana is recruiting a self-motivated and hardworking individual for the position of a Managing Director, Ghana.
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Be Energized. Be you.Siemens Energy Ghana is recruitin g a self-motivated and hardworking individual for the position of a Managing Director, Ghana.
Siemens Energy Ghana Job Application Requirements and Responsibilities
Job Application Requirements
- Your team will comprise of strong, dynamic talent. You will need to be people manager, create a culture of trust & empowerment.
- You will need great leadership skills to guide and grow the Ghana team and promote the new Siemens Energy brand locally.
- You will be responsible to implement Hub strategy in Ghana and put a local view to it, to achieve strategic and business objectives and as such you should possess good business acumen and market insights.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that Inclusion and Diversity is made priority within the business to promote diversity of thinking and people in the company.
Siemens Energy Ghana
- You will have a unique opportunity to shape this new business and implement a people strategy that enables both competitiveness and success.
- You will be responsible for Siemens Energy Business and legal entity in the Country of Ghana: Sales & service implementation, marketing, project execution across a broad range of general & Operational management aspects.
- You will be leading a lean but powerful team of young professionals.
- Growing the business will be as a top priority. The market offers plenty of opportunities to position the Siemens portfolio in Oil & Gas, Electrification, and other forms of energy.
- You will be reporting into the Senior Vice President for SE Africa.
- You will implement the most effective company set up to deliver excellent products & services to our customers.
- You are responsible for the integrity of books and records of the company.
- See also Internship – Gender and Youth Inclusion at International Fertilizer Development Center
HOW TO APPLY (Siemens Energy Ghana)
All interested applicants should mail their CV’s and application now to Siemens Energy Ghana via email@example.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Deadline for application is Friday, 29th October, 2021.