We have since provided high-quality professional services to numerous clients, and the firm is pleased with its success record in the execution of its client assignments. In fact, we are proud that our work has been consistently commended by the clients we serve.
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts
- Regulatory studies and legislative reviews and interpretation
- Researching and writing highly analytical reports
- Preparing legal opinions
- Ability to make strong arguments and presentations
Required Skills or Experience
- Good first degree from a recognized university.
- Ghana Bar-qualified, but International Bar qualification may be considered
- Post-graduate qualifications offer an advantage
- 5 – 10 years working experience
- Multi-sectoral experience desired
- Strong analytical skills
- Reporting and communication skills
- Hardworking, and must be prepared to put in long work hours, including weekends.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send their CVs and Cover Letters to the following address:
The Hiring Manager,
Shawbell Consulting Limited
9, Klottey Crescent
Ring Road East
North Labone, Accra
Via email address to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: By January 6, 2022
ABOUT THEIR OPERATIONS:
- The Law Practice Established to offer Legal and Business Advisory services to mainly international investors in Ghana, especially organizations operating within the Oil and Gas sector.
- The Consultancy Practice Through which Legal and Organizational Development services are provided to Government Agencies and the private sector.
- Ghana Institute of Consulting (GIC) The GIC provides capacity-building support to professionals.
Together, Shawbell Consulting Limited supports the delivery of legal, business advisory, and associated consultancy services to both local and international clients.