Kindly read the Job description below to understand the nature of the Job and associated qualifications
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Candidate must have a Diploma or HND
- A minimum of 1 – 3 years professional experience
- Should have great documentation Skills
- Must possess good listening Skills
- Should have some phone skills
- Candidate must be able to multitask
- Should have patience at all times
Location: Kwashiman, Accra
HOW TO APPLY – Reform Pharmaceuticals Limited Calls For Job Applications
All interested candidates should send their C.V.s to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly indicate the position as the subject of the e- mail.
Closing Date: 31 December, 2021.