Project Manager Job Opportunity at an Outdoor Advertising Company
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager with working knowledge in the Outdoor Advertising industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
The qualified applicant shall perform the duties that are detailed below, including (but are not limited to):
- Firstly, Leading project planning sessions
- Secondly, Coordinating outdoor staff and internal resources
- Thirdly, Managing project progress and adapting work as required
- Then, Ensuring projects meet deadlines and
- Also, Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Moreover, Participating in the tender process i.e.design, submission, and review
- Afterwards, Designing risk mitigation plan
- In addition, Conducting project reviews and creating detailed reports for executive staff Optimising and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Finally, Managing large and diverse teams which comprise welders, plighters, signage and the print team
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to manage high-stress situations
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously Leadership skills .
- Big-picture thinking and vision
- Attention to detail
- Conflict resolution skills
- Good in Microsoft office application
Qualified applicant must be a Degree OR MBA holder with five (5) or more years of experience in Project Management, Material Engineering, or similar industry.
How to Apply for the Project Manager Job Opportunity
To apply for any of the above positions and join our passionate team, with career development opportunities, please send your CV and covering letter plus your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 19th July 2022