2023 New Year Job Advert at Deloitte | Apply Now
Job opportunity at Deloitte
New Year Job Advert At Deloitte – Deloitte is here again with a great Opportunity for individuals who are will to fill the the position of Senior Manager – Forensic Services (Financial Advisory).
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing engagements, providing exceptional high-level leadership to the team and providing business and industry thought leadership.
See Also: Bookkeeping job opportunity at Bridge Roses Montessori
Candidates applying for the new year job advert at Deloitte must posses the following qualifications;
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (LLB, B.Sc., BBA, B. Com, B.Eng, B.Tech.) in Law, Finance, Commerce, Psychology, Accounting, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, Information Technology, or related field with a minimum of second class upper degree.
- A Master’s degree in Law, Finance, Project Management, Business Administration, Economics or related field from a reputable university will be an added advantage
- Membership of professional association (ACCA, ICAEW, ICA, CFA Institute) or certification as a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) will be an added advantage
- General Experience – At least 7 – 10 years professional experience in Planning, Managing and Executing Forensic services, electronic discovery, investigations, law enforcement.
Check Also: Chief Financial Officer Needed At Last Mile | Apply Now
The new year job advert at Deloitte requires cognate experience in any of the following areas will be an added advantage:
- Loan documentation and review
- Integrity due diligence
- Financial statement analysis
- Fraud investigation
- Forensic evidence collection, analysis and review
- Fraud risk assessment
- Anti-bribery and Corruption reviews etc.
- Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Multilingual skills (French, Chinese and Portuguese languages) may be an added advantage
- Applicants must have a keen interest in Forensic services
- Must demonstrate high proficiency in tools and skills that encapsulates Fraud Detection, Prevention and Response
- Has a keen eye for details during engagement activities which translates to valuable forensic findings
- Maintains minimal to zero technical error in review of documentation and reporting of field activities
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills
- Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to meet established deadlines and adapt to new situations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must also have the ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize workloads and pay attention to detail
- Have the ability to follow through on assigned tasks and proactively seek guidance, clarifications and feedback
- Regional experience – Experience in Sub-Saharan African region will be an added advantage.
How To Submit An Application For The New Year Job Advert At Deloitte
To apply, click on this Link
Closing Date: 4th January, 2023