New job vacancy at GB Foods Ghana
Company: GBfoods Africa
Job type: Full-Time
Job Category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
At GBfoods we offer culinary solutions in several countries of Europe and Africa with prestigious leading local brands, including Jumbo, Gallina Blanca, Erasco, Gino, Liebig, Star, Bama, D&L, Grand’Italia, and Blå Band, among others.
Our Purpose “Celebrating local flavors” is to empower and take care of each of the local communities we belong to and to bring out their authentic flavors. Some of our local brands have been in consumers’ kitchens for over a century and have positioned themselves as authentically loved brands, as well as deeply rooted parts of the local culture.
Today, with a turnover of around 1,2 billion euros and a team of around 3,000 people, we are the preferred choice of millions of consumers.
Role & Responsibilities – job vacancy at GB Foods
We are in search of a Sales Capability Manager to train, develop and motivate sales personnel and merchandisers so that defined levels of service quality to trade are achieved in the most professional and cost-effective way. The role holder will facilitate and support the roll-out of the Best in Class Standard Operating Procedures for sales by challenging and ensuring the quality use of tools, processes, and skills.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Assess and develop sales standards (ie. Structured call to customers, role profile, standards of performance)
- Research, develop and implement Sales Development Plan
- Set and monitor clear performance objectives for all sales managers and ensure they are achieved by training and developing a professional, highly-skilled, and motivated sales force including managers
- Accompany sales managers in markets as they carry out regular training and development of their sales personnel, giving feedback on strengths and development opportunities
- Maintain visible, productive relationships with all Regional Sales Teams
- Ensure the scheduling and delivery of training to appropriate sales personnel
- Champion and ingrain the benefits of continuous development and improvement in sales effectiveness
- Generate and define Route to Market metrics dashboard and monitor distributors performance leveraging IT tools
- Propose and develop standard reports for informed analysis and rapid decision-making by stakeholders
- Lead the analysis of Sales data and proposal of business improvement plans.
- Support the organization’s sales team in setting objectives for redistribution, deployment, and execution.
- Create profiles for Users, Groups, Routes, etc. on the sales system and offer technical training to all Abacus Users.
- Ensure end-to-end quality and accuracy of data captured in the system by users.
- Configure, maintain Mobile Phones of users and act as the IT Technical support for all sales projects.
- Support the management of redistribution of the organization’s products across the country
- Support the coordinating of all product launches, activation exercises, and relaunch of existing products in desired locations/regions
- Support the engagement of Key Distributors and Market Development Team in their Rural Market Development activities
Benefit of GB Foods Job Vacancy
Being part of a multinational company where you will be able to contribute to growth and development of a business while being developed and equipped for success.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who is committed, has professional field Sales experience, and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 4-5 years relevant experience in a similar position in the Food and Beverages industry /FMCG
- Experience in managing Key distributors and ability to support the development of RTM Model & Strategy
- Familiar with the key drivers of sales force effectiveness and the capabilities, processes, and practices required to drive them
- Excellent hands-on Sales Training and Development experience
- Excellent hands-on experience in Data Analysis, ERP and MS Office, especially MS Excel skills.
- Deep knowledge of Sales, Distribution and Logistics with firm understanding of retail trade dynamics
- Strong knowledge of both internal and external influencers within the food industry
- High level of analytical skills with detail orientation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technology inclined and excellent project management skills
Mode of Application
CLOSING DATE: November 25, 2021