Job Description and Responsibilities – Nestle Ghana job vacancy 2021
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Business Services is at the heart of the Group. We provide Supply Chain, Financial, HR, and Digital & Social Media services to enable Nestlé to engage with millions of consumers worldwide
- Reporting to the Credit Management & Master data Supervisor, you will be responsible for providing the marketing function non-selling support to build strong brands through the management of Product Fixed Marketing Expenditure (PFME) spend.
- You will plan and prepare, manage, and close PFME budgets within a specified period
- You will analyze and reconcile budget spends
- You are to ensure proper tracking of documentation of pre and post evaluations
- You will support the Business Unit Controllers (BUCs) in the preparation of the deck for Quarterly Investments Reviews
- You will be responsible for processing and ensuring the accuracy of data for the regional PFME Dashboard
Skills Requirements – Nestle Ghana job vacancy 2021
To excel in this environment,you need to have a solid finance background
- You must have a strong understanding of Microsoft tools.(Excel, Macros, PowerPoint, Power BI)
- You should be able to effectively work as a team member with a good level of proactivity
- SAP experience is an advantage.
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Economics / Accounting / Finance or related fields
- Minimum Relevant work experience: Minimum 3 years in business operations and strong experience in payables and receivables accounting.
Mode of Application
Closing Date: November 24, 2021