Mt. Olivet Methodist Academy Job Opportunity
The Mt. Olivet Methodist Academy is a Christian educational institution located in Dansoman. Founded in 1990, the Academy has grown steadily and now has a population of 800 learners, with a staff strength of sixty (60). It is licensed and classified as a GRADE ‘A’ school by the Ghana Education Service. It has a strong academic tradition and is committed to the professional development of its staff.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the above position for immediate employment.
JOB TITLE: Head Teacher
Interested applicants must meet the criteria listed below:
- Be a practicing and committed Christian, preferably a Methodist.
- Be a professional teacher with a minimum of 10 years of experience out of which at least 3 years should be in a managerial position.
- Possess a relevant Post Graduate Degree.
- Be of at least an Assistant Director 1 rank.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Not more than 55 years of age.
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
- Possess a working knowledge in ICT.
SALARY: Very attractive.
How to Apply for Mt. Olivet Methodist Academy Job Opportunity
Interested candidates are requested to submit:
- An application Letter.
- Curriculum vitae with names and addresses of three referees.
- Photocopies of relevant certificates.
- A write-up detailing at least ten (10) steps he/she would take to improve the performance of the School.
Applications should be addressed to:
The School Manager
Mt. Olivet Methodist Academy
11,27th Road (SSNIT FLATS ROAD)
Dansoman – Accra
Applications should be submitted personally at the Secretariat, Mt. Olivet Methodist Academy. Not later than 15th July 2022.