Metropolitan Ghana is a private non-bank financial institution that provides lifetime financial solutions wellness in Life Insurance, Health Insurance, and Pensions management & Administration.
We are looking to hire a financial advisor to join our team. As a Financial advisor you will provide clients with specialist advice on how to manage their money and financial objectives, risk tolerance, and then recommend an appropriate financial planning strategy. To excel in this tightly regulated role you should already have the appropriate licenses and deep knowledge of all the latest financial products on the market.
- The role involves researching the marketplace and recommending the most appropriate products and services available, ensuring that clients are aware of products that best meet their needs, and then securing a sale.
- The advice they provide could be for a wholesome ﬁnancial plan or individual investments made towards a larger ﬁnancial plan. Financial advisors provide advice starting from choosing the ﬁnancial instrument; deciding how much to invest; how frequently to review, to take corrective measures if needed.
- Answering client questions about financial plans and strategies and giving financial advice.
- Building and maintaining your client base.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- HND/ Diploma
- WASSCE (considering work history )
How To Apply – Metropolitan Ghana Invites Job Applications
Kindly send your CV to : Nkansah.email@example.com
Closing Date : 25th March. 2022