Maersk Calls For Job Applications
ROLE: Counter Lead
Would you like to be part of a value-driven, commercially oriented international environment where we enable global trade every day? As the Counter Lead, you will be responsible for all customer service activities within your assigned scope. You will drive the team’s performance including the customer experience delivery.
WHAT WE OFFER:
When you join Maersk, you’ll find that the world is your workplace. You’ll work in a culturally diverse, stimulating environment, surrounded by new ideas and different ways of doing things. We believe in individual performance within highly professional teams supported by our distinctive values. To us, teamwork means acceptance, respect, dedication, and the idea that we can achieve more when we all pull together.
Living our values means competing in the marketplace in an ethical way so our name is synonymous with being a credible and valuable business partner. Through Constant Care and Humbleness, we strive to prepare for the future, while never forgetting that our customers and competitors are key to our ability to improve.
In our daily work Uprightness and Our Employees mean that transparency and accountability in everything we do go hand in hand with being an inspiring, challenging place to work. At Maersk, we take pride in hiring the best person for the job – irrespective of gender, age, nationality, or religious belief
People Development and Engagement:
- Leverage the Capability Framework Model to identify areas for individual Agent development
- Conduct periodic performance review sessions with team members and regular 1:1 focusing on personal development and growth
- Ensure that the team engagement is priority and Gallup actions are carried out in a timely manner
- Be the ambassador for our customers and share best practices and knowledge with your team to improve the experience
- Drive the Maersk Digitalization vision
- Own customer feedback and initiate conversations with relevant stakeholders on how to improve
- Establish relationships with our customers and stakeholders to strengthen our footprint with them
- Firstly, Responsible for team productivity and efficiency metrics
- Secondly, Responsible for Business Control at the Counter
- Thirdly, Own and implement Global / Local Counter Project roll outs
- Then, Create and own all (SOPs & IOPs)
- Lastly, Deliver on business KPIs in an efficient and effective way
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- To begin with, Passionate individual who strives to improve Customer Experience
- Then, Willing to challenge stagnant processes, and create an environment of learning and creativity to improve our performance
- Also, Enjoys collaborating across multiple teams, functions, and geographies
- Moreover, Can lead a team to ensure operational and customer-first excellence
- In addition, Comfortable with Change Management and capable of delivering high quality before, during, and after transformation.
- Afterward, Good moral compass and the ability to work on the Company’s values.
- Last but not least, 3-5 years of relevant experience in a customer-facing role
- Finally, Shipping and Customs knowledge will be an added advantage
How to Apply for this Maersk Job
Closing Date: 19th July 2022