Company Description – latest job opportunity at Options Health and Inclusion Ghana
Options Health and Inclusion Ghana LBG is a branch of Options Consultancy Services Limited a leading global health consultancy established in 1992 as a wholly owned subsidiary of MSI Reproductive Choices. We manage health programmes that ensure vulnerable women and children can access the high-quality health services they need. We work with partners to co-create and implement locally informed solutions to complex health problems. This includes governments, development partners, NGOs, civil society and health workers. Our programming is flexible, evidence-based and politically informed. This means we adapt to changing contexts, use data to inform our decisions and ensure our approach is appropriate. Our focus is always on building local skills and systems that last.
Job Description – latest job opportunity at Options Health and Inclusion Ghana
- Options Health and Inclusion Ghana seeks a Grants Advisor to coordinate and lead the overall grants component of Ghana Somubi Dwumadie (Ghana Participation Programme) in order to meet the programme objectives.
- Working under the supervision of the Team Leader and in conjunction with consortium partners, the Grants Adviser will lead a small team to oversee and manage grantees, including supporting grantee capacity development, and delivery against work plans and objectives.
- The Grants Adviser will be accountable for ensuring that the grants component of the programme cohesively connects comprehensive technical assistance and the overarching programme approach to the grants and grantees, whilst also ensuring best grants management practices and compliance.
Job Requirements – latest job opportunity at Options Health and Inclusion Ghana
To be successful in this role, the candidate will have:
- Grant management experience, particularly with CSOs.
- Experience (5 – 10 years) in the field(s) of social inclusion (or a closely related programme area such as mental health, disability and/or governance), with a particular focus on social behaviour change and advocacy.
- Leadership and engagement skills for building consensus and inspiring motivation and commitments among diverse stakeholders, including clients, partners and consortia.
- Experience in designing and coordinating delivery of CSO capacity building plans with a particular focus on grant and resource management and supporting technical delivery.
- Proven experience in financial management, planning, budgeting, and programme control
- Proven experience in risk and change management.
- In-depth knowledge of safeguarding policy, practices and procedures, with experience supporting CSO safeguarding system strengthening.
- Strategic thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Planning and organising skills.
- Strong relationship and team management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Other relevant information – Grant Advisor at Options Health and Inclusion Ghana
As an equal opportunity employer, Options Health and Inclusion Ghana is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage or civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, especially women and people with disability to apply and join Options.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
We seek people who are pro-choice, energetic, and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.
Mode of Application – latest Grant Advisor job opportunity
Interested and qualified grant advisors should grab this job opportunity by following the link below.