This is customer service and retail sales role with an absolute fashion focus. As a Bupa Optical Dispenser, you will work as part of a dedicated team delivering world-class service, offering solutions to meet customer needs, and suggesting the best available products and services to exceed their expectations.
- You will be supported by an entire network of passionate professionals all working to the same goal of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
- Working within our Melbourne network at our bustling Chadstone store you will join one of our busiest businesses within a dedicated team. As our busiest time of year fast approaches, so we are now offering a casual position which will be rostered 10-20 hours per week.
- Shifts will be rostered on rotating weekends, Thursday and Friday nights, however may increase over the festive period. You must be available to work throughout December/January to be considered.
- You are active in your approach, passionate about your service delivery, and driven to achieve great results. You can demonstrate:
- Previous experience or studying in optics ideal
- Passion for up to date trends and flair for fashion
- Willingness to assist customers with appropriate frame selection – making lens recommendations
- Pride in product and store by maintaining our high standards promoting our professional image
- Ability to work towards achieving store sales target with promoting campaigns and special offers
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: December 12, 2021
Bupa has everything – growth, passion, results, and a caring & supportive culture that surrounds a burning ambition and purpose that is the best in the world.
‘Our people reflect the diversity of our community. At Bupa, your wellbeing, identity, and own story are respected and valued.