Covenant Occupational Health Consultancy (COHC) offers your company high-quality professional service delivered by a team of experienced Occupational Health doctors and Safety professionals.
Covenant Occupational Health Consultancy aims to provide business health services via our experienced occupational health and health & safety consultants to support and safeguard, protect and manage employee health in the complex modern world of work.
Businesses are all unique, and our approach is sympathetic to this. We will spend time getting to know your specific business and its needs before developing a tailored plan to address these. We are flexible in all aspects except quality, ethics, and legality.
POSITION: Laboratory Technician
- Collecting, receiving, labeling, and/or analyzing samples or substances using the correct testing equipment, when necessary.
- Designing and executing laboratory testing in line with standard testing procedures, recording observations, and interpreting findings.
- Recording all experimental data and test results accurately and in the specified format (written and/or electronic.)
- Organizing and storing all chemical substances, fluids, and compressed gases according to safety instructions.
- Ensuring that safety guidelines are adhered to at all times within the laboratory.
- Maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
- Cleaning, sterilizing, maintaining, and calibrating laboratory equipment.
- Ordering laboratory supplies, as needed.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Should be fully registered with all the relevant health authorities
• Must have effective oral and written communication skills
• Must be computer literate
• Must have the ability to take initiative
• Must be able to work without supervision
HOW TO APPLY – Laboratory Technician at Covenant Occupational Health Consult
Please submit your CV and letter of interest to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 31 March 2022