Apply now for the Kufour Scholars Program as application window is opened
The John A. Kuffour Foundation is opened to receiving new applications for the Kuffour Scholars Program (KSP). The program is available for eligible Ghanaians only.
If you just applied or yet to apply for an admission to any Ghanaian university, chances are that, you would be asking any of these questions;
what are some scholarships available for Ghanaian students?
some Ghanaian tertiary scholarships?
study free in Ghana?
NGO scholarships available in Ghana?
Don’t worry, find all answers in this article and don’t forget to share with friends.
The Kufuor Scholars Program (KSP) is an initiative under the John A. Kufuor Foundation, an independent, non-partisan development oriented institution. The program provides a specialized three (3) year transformational leadership preparation for the African youth. The program targets Level 100 students in Ghanaian universities. The KSP seeks to add value to the formal education is expected to produce leaders imbued with a strong sense of patriotism; leaders who are innovative, problem solvers, creative thinkers and knowledgeable in their respective fields of endeavour.
Please 🙏 share this opportunity on all social media platforms, someone needs it😍. Sharing is caring 😊🎉
School: All Ghanaian Tertiaries
Eligible national: Ghanaian
Type: Training & Mentorship
Duration: 3 years
Financier: John A. Kuffour Foundation
1. To be eligible for consideration, the potential Kufuor Scholar must:
2. Be of Ghanaian nationality.
3. Enrolled in level 100 at a Ghanaian university in any academic discipline. Students who are in second year (level 200) and beyond are not eligible
4. Have demonstrable leadership interest and experience (e.g. in school, community or at the national level).
5. Focus on ability to lead, commitment to service and integrity.
6. Demonstrate non-toxic nationalistic orientation and capacity to promote political and religious tolerance, human rights and ethnic co-existence for national development
Join our digital family 👥for more opportunities ☺️Whatsapp Facebook
7. Not be more than 23 years of age at the time of application
The Kufuor Scholars Program has the overarching objective of mentoring a critical mass of future change agents; leaders imbued with a strong sense of patriotism; leaders who are innovative, problem solvers, creative thinkers and knowledgeable professionals in their respective fields of endeavor.
These leaders will be trailblazers, whose hallmark will be both success and excellence in national development. Specifically, the program seeks to:
Cultivate the next crop of transformational leaders; who are patriotic, selfless and community oriented.
Empower young scholars with ethical problem-solving skills and creative thinking skills towards success in their respective careers and leadership roles for national development.
Guide young scholars to become agents of social change for political tolerance, ethnic and religious co-existence, and national orientation for sustainable development.
GOALS OF KUFUOR SCHOLARS PROGRAM (KSP)
The Kufuor Scholars Program has been designed to achieve the overarching and long term goals of The John A. Kufuor Foundation, which are to promote:
- Effective Leadership: Recognizing the central role of leadership in the development of societies, the program seeks to prepare young people to become transformational leaders by offering specialized and programmed leadership training, mentoring and coaching, and experiential activities.
- Good Governance:The Scholars are nurtured to embrace good democratic governance as a developmental imperative and the framework for achieving social cohesion and peaceful co-existence.
- Socio-Economic Development: The Scholars are primed to be change agents who seek to transform the socioeconomic circumstance of Ghana and Africa and contribute to advancing the wellbeing of society.
Deadline For Registration:
Deadline for submission of application, November 21, 2022
How To Apply For KSP
Follow the instructions below to create an account and apply:
1. Name: Your full name including middle name if any.
2. Username: Enter your email as your username.
3. Email: Active email account (Same as provided for the username)
4. Password: Strong Password that contains lower case, upper case, letters and symbols (minimum 8 words).
5. Custom Captcha: provide the correct answer for the Math.
6. Check your details for corrections before submitting the form.
7. Login with your details and fill the application form.
Click here to apply