Operations manager vacancy at a reputable restaurant.
A reputable restaurant needs the services of an operations manager for immediate employment. A fit for the position should be able to handle all operational aspects of our business. The person will be responsible for delivering high-quality menu and motivating staff to provide excellent customer service whiles overseeing the efficient running and profitability of the restaurant.
Job Description and Requirements
3-years and above – Prior experience in the food & beverage industry or with retail brands is an advantage.
Typical Duties And Responsibilities
• Plan and manage menus
• Ensure compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety guidelines
• Manage and supervise food and beverage staff to ensure maximum output
• Promote and market business
• Oversee stock and order supplies
• Handle customer enquiries and complaints
• Take reservations and ensure customer satisfaction
• Assess and improve profitability
• Develop strategies to improve general operations
• Excellent leadership
• Commercial awareness and effective communication skills
• Problem-solving and organisational skills
• Teamwork and collaborative skills
• Possess neat and pleasant grooming habits
Mode of Application
Interested candidates should kindly forward their resume and cover letter by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com.Kindly state the application code OP-LP0721-002 in the subject of your e-mail.
Deadline for submissions is September 17, 2021.
NOTE: Only candidates who follow the application instructions strictly and are shortlisted will be contacted.