A reputable construction has made an announcement for an opened job vacancy at it premise to all qualified and job seeking persons. The construction company located in Kumasi is in need of a Site Engineer.
Interested persons should read carefully to the end,all instructions, requirements and responsibilities before applying.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
Roles and responsibilities of the site engineer but not limited to these;
- Engineer will be in charge of supervising work on site in accordance with contract documents, technical specifications,etc
- Planning and coordinating all on-site construction activities.
- Implementing works correctly in accordance with contract documents, design, quality materials and workmanship.
- Engineer will also prepare site report and fill other site documents.
Job candidates must at least posses the following;
- Be committed to any task given
- Time conscious
- Pay attention to details and instructions
- Willing to learn and make a significant change
- Must be in a good healthy state
Applicants must obtain at least;
- Degree or HND in Building and Construction Technology/ Construction Management Technology/ Civil Engineering or other relevant programs.
- Knowledge of FIDIC contract conditions is an added advantage
Applicant must be living in Kumasi or willing to travel
Mode of Application (Construction job at a Kumasi based company)
Application process will be taken online.
All interested parties should submit in pdf format, all necessary documents (including application, CV) to the company via email.
Company’s mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
This job vacancy is available till November 30,2021. All documents must be submitted on or before the deadline date is due.