Dominion Television (DTV) is hiring a digital copywriter and social media manager. Dominion TV is a dynamic Pan-African Christian lifestyle media house that is based in Accra,Ghana. The TV station is now in need of social media and digital copywriting expert to be in charge of managing it digital platforms.
Digital copywriter and social media manager job description and requirements:
- Optimize digital campaigns by engaging in periodic contents, hashtag and audience research.
- Manage and interact with social media engagements through Hootsuite.
- Manage the organization’s social media handles by generating, editing and publishing engaging contents daily.
- Bring updated with current social media trends and algorithms.
- Provide insight and reporting on brand sentiments, Share of Voices and content trends utilizing data from Hootsuite.
- Digital copywriter will also write email sequence copy and social media communication sequences.
- Digital copywriter and social media manager must have at least a bachelor degree in marketing, communication or equivalent.
- Being a natural story writer who that can bring innovative and impactful ideas to life through stories.
- Experienced with content management especially with WordPress.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Familiarity with designing tools such as Canva
- Capable of delivering social media content via text, videos and images
- Strong time management and organization.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- SEO, keyword research and google analytics expert
- Knowledge of all popular social media platforms and how to build online community
- Self motivated, dedicated and innovative
- Having knowledge in marketing and scriptwriting will be an advantage.
Mode of Application:
All interested copywriters and social media managers who satisfies the above stated requirements should send their CVs and other necessary documents to the organization via email to email@example.com.
Closing date for application is September 29,2021.