International SOS Calls For Job Applications
Job Title: Business Development Manager
About the job
Reporting Administratively to the General Manager West Africa and functionally to the General Manager, Sales, and Marketing Africa, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients, developing a healthy pipeline of new prospects, and driving the profitable growth of existing and cross border business to meet the goals and aspiration of the client and market first strategy.
It is the Business Development Manager’s role to fully understand the needs of the client or prospect, to fully understand the full suite of Intl. SOS’s products and services, to recommend the right range of services to the client, to properly advise the client on product and service benefits and features so that clients entirely understand the services they are ordering.
Among other things, the Business Development Manager will involved in:
- Identifying, developing, and establishing new business opportunities for existing clients in relevant customer segments may be agreed upon from time to time, with the key aim to secure profitable revenue and achieve specific sales targets and related business objectives
- Building and developing relationships with new and existing clients on a local and often global basis through developing an understanding of our clients and the markets in which they operate and defining and implementing solutions that meet their business needs
- Developing cross-border sales opportunities with other sales managers and/or regions as appropriate
- Generating proposals, pricing, and contract negotiations across the complete range of services offered by International SOS as part of an appropriate client solution that satisfies and exceeds clients’ needs and expectations
- Maximizing every business opportunity in the relevant market segment(s) and cross-selling / up-selling the entire range of Intl.SOS products and services from time to time
- Supporting all pricing and contract negotiations ensuring the coordination and consistent communication between each region; acting as escalation for contract, pricing, dispute resolution
- Ensure client/prospect proposals are of a professional standard and in line with company policies and procedures. If a proposal is nonstandard, then it is necessary to seek the approval of the Sales and Marketing Manager and/or Group prior to submission to the client. Ensure proposals for indemnified memberships are approved by Corporate if non-standard
- Ensure clients pay promptly within credit terms with zero bad debt accounts
- Develop and demonstrate a thorough knowledge and understanding of all sectors and target markets within the relevant market segment(s).
- Identify key target potential clients in all appropriate market segments and develop sales strategies and plans to develop and convert a strong new business sales pipeline into contracted sales revenue
- Continually conduct industry and market research, including surveys, analyze findings and report to the Sales and Marketing Manager on new business opportunities and on events that impact current client business.
- In conjunction with the Sales and Marketing Manager, implement a client visit plan and maximize face-to-face Client sales time by arranging and facilitating support resources in an effective manner to drive client retention, renewal, and account extension
- Continually evaluate progress within the client group, against the pipeline, revenue and profit targets, and client plans, and take action with the Sales and Marketing Manager as required to amend discrepancies
- Supervise administrative and financial activities related to New Business & Account Extensions and Renewals for the allocated portfolio of clients with a focus on accurate, timely, and speedy invoicing (CIT)
Closing Date: 25th July. 2022
How To Apply International SOS Calls For Job Applications.
All interested applicants should click on the link,read well to understand the conditions and apply.