Innolead International is a training, research, and innovative consulting firm that seeks to serve leading businesses, governments, non-governmental organizations, and not-for-profits. We help our clients make lasting improvements to their performance and realize their most important goals.
Our core purpose is to help West African and African organizations execute evidence-based management. Concentration areas include but are not limited to innovation management, leadership, business & market research, entrepreneurship, marketing, project management, performance management and economic research, mergers & acquisitions (M& ), monitoring & evaluation (M&E), business plan preparation, training, and coaching.
POSITION: Research Assistant
JOB DESCRIPTION – Innolead International Invites Job Applications:
We are hiring talented Research Assistant Professionals to join our team. Innolead transnational is a splendid place to grow your profession if you are interested to be part of a triumphing crew, you will be glad you applied to Innolead worldwide.
Obligations for Research Assistant
- Collect and examine facts
- Recruit and/or interview topics
- Summarize interviews
- Guide the writing of guides.
Required skills or experience
- A grasp’s degree including MSc or Mphil in business, control, economics, or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft workplace applications and continued interest in the learning information of technology because it evolves
- Capacity to paintings alone and as part of a huge studies team
- A minimum of three years of working experience in related research work in educational journals preferred
- Can work on your own without close guidance or supervision
- Good communication skills both in verbal and written format
- You have to pay attention to details
- Potential to work a flexible schedule which includes each day and night performing research works
- Preference to perform correct and ethical research to get the desired outcomes.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send their CVs and cover letters to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: The closing date for submission of the application is April 17, 2022