ICT teachers job vacancy at a reputable Osu – Accra based school. Applicant must be a hardworking and experienced teacher.
Job Description – ICT teachers job vacancy
- Teaching and Learning Plan, prepare and deliver outstanding lessons to provide students with the opportunity to achieve their potential.
- Ensure that lessons are engaging and stimulating taking into account the individual needs of the students. Manage, develop and share resources to enhance the teaching of ICT and COMPUTING.
- Contribute to objectives of the curriculum area within the school objectives and take part in an annual review of the subject and curriculum area.
- Prepare lesson plans and schemes of work as agreed with the Head of Faculty.
- Monitor the progress and achievement of the students following the course and identify the appropriate intervention strategies for underachieving students.
Required Skills or Experience
- A first Degree/Diploma in Education or related field
- Must have at least 2 years teaching and Montessori experience
- Actively participates in all curricula activities
- Devoted Christian and passionate about children’s well-being
- Dedicated and hardworking
LOCATION: Applicants must be living in and around Osu
HOW TO APPLY
Interested individuals should forward their Application and CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicate your preferred position in the Subject Line
CLOSING DATE: January 13, 2021
Please do not apply if you do not have the requirements for the positions advertised