Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives is calling for application from qualified personnels in the IT industry to fill it’s vacant ICT manager post. The job is available to anybody who qualifies for an ICT managerial job as accredited by a well recognized institution. The purpose of this job is to help the ICT support services to provide effective and efficient operations.
Job description and requirements of ICT manager.
- Manager will provides data to support ICT development in the organization.
- In designing and administration of ICT projects, the manager shall be in charge or provide assistance to see it success.
- Provides technical support to end users of ICT information
- Be liable in the daily operation of ICT equipments.
- Provide assistance to management in purchasing IT tools and equipments.
- See to the upgrade and repairs of IT equipments, softwares and other related resources.
- Applicant must have a Masters degree in IT, Computer Science and Professional IT qualification or related courses.
- Must have a minimum 4 years experience in the field.
- Familiarity in using variety of computer hardwares and softwares.
- Hardworking, analytical and innovative
- Ability to keep and maintain confidential information
- Ability to communicate well and freely through verbal and written means
- Work within a given time frame
- Capable of planning,organizing and coordinate team for effective and efficient operations
- Being able to work with team effectively without or with little supervision.
Mode of application:
Interested and qualified IT players should send CVs and other necessary documents to the organization with a covering letter to this address;
The Human Resource Manager
Ghana College of Nurses and
Deadline for application is September 27,2021. Note that any application after the stated date shall not be considered.