More I.T Officers needed immediately at Graphic Communications Group
The Graphic Communications Group is calling for job application to recruit competent and hardworking I.T officers
We are looking for a dynamic and results-oriented individual who will assist with the maintenance of the main software systems in the company to ensure the continuous running of necessary systems.
Job Description and Requirements – I.T officers needed at Graphic Communications Group
Work with a group of I.T experts to;
- Ensure the smooth running of systems with no interruptions covering such areas as connectivity, daily database back-up, and support activities.
- Ensure intra-net, mail and other services are running without interruptions.
- Conduct regional visits to carry out maintenance necessary.
- Assist with the design, implementation, and maintenance of the GCGL network
- Support in any project the unit undertakes.
- Escalate all unresolved challenges according to the unit’s escalation plan
- Send monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on all activities undertaken
- Liaise with online team to improve GCGL online offerings
- Assist web designer to improve security and hosting of GCGL online solutions.
Required Skills and Competency – job opportunity
- Competency in Operating system software such as Suse Linux, Fedora, Redhat, Windows Family of Operating Systems for Servers and Personal Computers, and macOS
- Competency in the use of Database Management Tools and Databases such as the various flavors of SQL and Oracle and the requisite tools like Discoverer and Toad
- Experience in setting up networks, network management, and configuration of network-based devices
Minimum Requirements and Qualification – I.T officer needed at Graphic Communications Group
- 1st degree in Computer Science, Information Communications Technology or related field from a reputable tertiary institution plus a minimum of 1-year post qualification experience or
- HND in Information Communications Technology or related field from a reputable tertiary institution plus a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Certification in the needed competencies will be an advantage.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified Information and Technology experts should please send a detailed CV together with a covering letter and contact telephone number to:
DIRECTOR, HR & ADMINISTRATION GRAPHIC COMMUNICATIONS GROUP LIMITED
P. O. BOX GP 742
Alternatively, you may email your application and other necessary documents to the HR Operations Manager at: email@example.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing date for submission of applications is Wednesday, 10th November 2021