Human Resource Officer (Part-time) at Nanita Company Limited
As an HR officer, your aim is to ensure that the organization you work for employs the right balance of staff in terms of skills and experience and that training and development opportunities are available to colleagues to enhance their performance and achieve the company’s business aims.
As an HR Officer, your responsibilities cover but not limited to the following:
- To begin with, conditions of employment
- Then, equality and diversity
- Also, negotiation with external work-related agencies
- Most importantly, pay and rewards
- Afterward, recruitment and retention
- Lastly, working practices.
Although this area of work is open to all graduates and those with an HND or degree, the following subjects may be particularly relevant:
- Firstly, business or management
- And also, human resource management
Job Location: Apam, Central Region
Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: State the position you are applying for as the subject of your email
Closing Date: 25th July 2022