Hulede Foundation KNUST Scholarships 2023 – Are you a continuing or fresh student of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) looking for a scholarship or study grant? The Hulede Foundation KNUST Scholarship 2022/2023 opportunity is now opened to all KNUST students. All interested students should read this article carefully to the end, study the requirements in detail and submit an application before the deadline.
The Hulede Foundation Scholarship awards a one-year scholarships to brilliant but needy KNUST students from various disciplines so they can continue their education in higher education.
Qualifications for the Hulede Foundation KNUST Scholarships
There is no extra or tedious requirements for the Hulede KNUST Scholarships 2023. All KNUST students who are Brilliant but Needy who are enrolled full-time in their first, second, or third years of study are eligible for the scholarship.
Requirements for the Hulede Foundation KNUST Scholarships 2023
We have taken time to summarize the requirements for the scholarship to make it easy to read and understand as we always do. Follow this article and make sure you meet the stated requirements.
READ ALSO: KNUST SRC Ketewa Biara Nsua Scholarship 2023
Prospective continuing students must have at least a Second Class Upper grade. Applicants in their first year should have a WASSCE result or aggregate. of at least 15
The following documents must be included with every application from a potential applicant: KNUST Scholarships 2023
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- Admission Letter (first year students)
- (2) Letters of recommendation and other honors or certificates (if any)
- Proof of Need
- High school transcript (First years)
Applications from continuing students should additionally include their full University Academic Transcripts or result slips that have been signed and stamped by their respective Department Heads (only) (including current – Second Semester results).
Students who are enrolled full-time and receiving additional scholarships are not eligible to apply.
How to apply – Hulede Foundation Scholarship
Application and renewal forms for applicants of the Hulede Foundation KNUST Scholarships can be downloaded through the links below;
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Student Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
For any further enquiries, contact the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office.
READ ALSO: KNUST Scholarships
Application and Submission Deadline – Hulede Foundation Scholarship
Applications are to be submitted on or before 27th January 2023 at 4.00 pm for both the continuing and fresh students.