With over 17 million pumps produced annually and over 19,000 employees in more than 56 countries, Grundfos is today one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pumps and pumping systems.
Our products satisfy the markets’ needs for effective, reliable, and highly efficient solutions. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve the quality of life for people and care for the planet.
Grundfos Safe Water has established the Ghana Water Initiative with the purpose of implementing a new approach to water service delivery in rural Ghana. As a true SDG company focusing on clean water and sanitation (SDG #6) and taking action to combat climate change (SDG #13), we are invested in developing commercially viable solutions to providing water services to rural communities.
We have begun this journey in Ghana with our first pilot site and with the aim to establish a commercially viable model that can be rolled out across Ghana. We aim to reach 1 million people with access to safe drinking water by 2025.
Latest Grundfos Job Opportunity
POSITION: Data Coordinator
Join the core team developing and growing this concept
The Ghana Water Initiative has been in place since 2019 and has established its first pilot site, with 2 more in progress. You will join this team to support the team in sourcing, analyzing, and storing data that will determine how and where we scale, as well as monitor and analyze our performance
You will be located at the Grundfos offices in Accra, where you and the 4 other team members will make up a strong and capable team. You will execute with a high degree of responsibility in collaboration with the core team and the Grundfos Safe water organization and partners.
- Global values-driven organization
- Commitment to solving the world’s water challenges using quality technology and solutions
- Great team culture and positive work environment
- Wide range of employee benefits
- Access to extensive internal training with global career development opportunities
- Develop a data-driven framework for identifying new sites
- Maintain and continually develop data management from existing sites to produce an overview of business and operational overviews
- Manage the overall maintenance of data, in particular, customer payments
- Provide any other data support services as required.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, data management or similar
- Interest in working with data
- Experience in working with GIS mapping, Facebook population data, and other publicly available sources of data
- Experience of working with PowerBI an advantage
- Mindset and attitude to cooperate broadly
- Mindset and attitude to work flexibly
- Attention to detail
- Analytical capabilities
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Good at communicating and working in a team
If this sounds like you, please click the ‘apply’ button to progress with your application.
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: January 25, 2022
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Water is our business. With our pumps and pump solutions, we set the standard and keep raising the bar when it comes to water and energy efficiency and protecting the environment. We are passionate about what we do and want to make a difference every day.