Green Carbon Ghana is working towards a world where climate-resilient development becomes a precondition for every individual and corporate decision making.
About the job
Environmental Social Governance (ESG), Climate Change, Sustainability Experts
We represent the executive talent management of a leading global sustainability consultancy firm, working to build a Regional office in Ghana, and a solid base in West Africa.
We are pooling Talents and Experts for positions, from strategic advisory level to practical on-the-ground project implementation managers. We have opportunities for:
- Senior professionals to provide thought leadership on Environmental Social Governance (ESG), Climate Change and Sustainability related issues,
- Early career professionals who are inquisitive, inspired and motivated to bring on new thinking.
Professionals will have the opportunity to work on large, complex, long-term projects which make impact at the local, national and global levels. Professionals would be hired either as (West Africa based) Consultants or for formal employment.
Expertise and Opportunities
The sustainability consultancy firm is a principal global service provider in Environmental Social Governance (ESG), Climate Change (Risk & Opportunity management), Environmental, Health, Safety (EHS), and Corporate Reporting & Disclosures.
The key sectors we serve include:
- Oil & Gas,
- Mining & Metal,
- Manufacturing, and Chemical & Pharmaceutical.
- Financial Institutions,
- Media & Telecommunication,
- Infrastructure (Ports & Harbours, Sustainable mobility (Railways, roads, etc),
- Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR),
- Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM).
We are engaging Experts, in ESG, Sustainability and Climate Change, for discussions on the senior positions we are currently hiring for, and to understand their current career situations and potential drivers for a future move.
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: March 10, 2022.