The application period for the Government of Ireland Scholarships 2022 is now open. The Irish Government Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship available to all international and European students wishing to pursue full-time bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programs in Irish universities.
The Irish government is one of the most well-known scholarships in the world. Ireland is ranked in the top ten in the world for Higher Quality Education. The Irish Higher Educational Universities fund this scholarship in any academic discipline.
60 scholarships will be awarded as part of this program. The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship program and the Department of Further and Higher Education will cover all expenses.
The Irish Scholarship Program is extremely competitive, with an acceptance rate of 18% over the last five years. Because of their ability to appear globally, successful applicants educated under the program are recognized as leaders of future research and the standard of their ideas.
The classes will be taught in English. Ireland is a country in Europe. The Ireland Scholarship has no age restrictions. Students from non-EU/EEA countries from all academic fields and disciplines are encouraged to apply for the Government of Ireland-International Education Scholarship 2022.
Government of Ireland Scholarships 2022 enable students from all over the world to study in Ireland for free as part of their postgraduate programs. The Postgraduate grant is Ireland’s best scholarship for students pursuing a full-time Master’s or Ph.D. program.
The scholarship fund is extremely competitive, with an 18% success rate over the last five years. The program is designed to help candidates become better versions of themselves.
Government Ireland Scholarships 2022 Details.
Host Country: Ireland
Host Institution: Ireland Higher Institutions
Financed by: Government of Ireland
Course Level: Bachelors, Master, PhD
Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
Total Scholarships: 60
Eligibility: International students
Fields of Study – Irish Government Scholarships
The Irish Research Council Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship program supports or intends to support Full-Time Degree Masters or Doctorate in any discipline.
- Social Science
Financial Coverage of Ireland Government Scholarships:
The Ireland Government Scholarships provide financial coverage for the following expenses:
- A stipend of €16,000 per annum
- A contribution to fees, including non-EU fees, up to €5,750 per annum
- Direct research expenses of
- €2,250 per annum
Who can apply?
- One year of a taught Master’s Degree Programme
- One year of a Research Programme (i.e. one year of a 2-year Research Masters
- 3-4-year Ph.D. Program
- The final year of an Undergraduate Programme
- All International Students from Outside EU Countries.
- The Successful Scholars are to commence studies in September/October 2022.
- Possess excellence (academically, personally, professionally, creatively)
- Excellent communication skills
- Extra curriculum activities (for example humanitarian work; politics local, national, international; arts; sports).
The following is a list of all institutions eligible under the Government of Ireland Scholarships 2022 program. You should, first, apply to a program in one of these institutions, and once you have got an offer, apply for the scholarships :
- American College Dublin
- CCT College Dublin
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design, and Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Griffith College, Dublin
- ICD Business School, Dublin
- Independent College, Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- Munster Technological University
- National College of Art and Design, Dublin
- National College of Ireland, Dublin
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Technological University Dublin
- Technological University of the Shannon: Midlands Midwest
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
How to Apply Government of Ireland Scholarships 2022?
- Apply online for the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarships Program 2021 using the online application platform.
- Hardcopies or email application forms will not be accepted.
- For supervision of an admission letter, try to contact relevant academics from Ireland’s higher education institutions as listed above (strongly suggested to contact but without this, you can apply as well).
- Applications are expected to be entirely the applicant’s own work. i.e. no plagiarism
- Transcripts must be appropriately stamped and signed to confirm that they are official documents of the institution.
- Applications are only accepted in either English or Irish.
- The candidates must make an account in order to access the application.
- Once the applicant has to fill the application form, supervisor form, and referee form on the given specimen.
Documents Needed for Ireland Government Scholarships 2022
Need the following documents for this scholarship
- All academic Record
- Recommendation Letters
- All other necessary documents 4 download
Applications can be submitted via the online portal. To Apply Online, Please visit the official application website.
Any questions regarding the government of Ireland International Education Scholarships should be submitted to GOI-IES@hea.ie no later than 25 March 2022.
The HEA will advise the applicants of the outcome of the evaluation process by 1 June 2022.