GETFund Postgraduate Local Scholarship – The Ghana Education Trust Fund is accepting applications for Postgraduate (Masters and PhD Programmes) Local scholarships for the 2022/23 Academic Year. The effective opening date for applications is Monday, 12th December 2022 and closing date for applications is Tuesday, 31st January 2023.
How To Apply GETFund Postgraduate Local Scholarship 2022/2023 Applications
How to apply for GETFund postgraduate scholarship in Ghana?
Applying to this postgraduate scholarship in Ghana has been made easier through this article. Read carefully to the end.
All applicants are required to visit the GETFund Scholarship Portal (click here) to complete an online application form
Applicant shall complete the online form with required information and upload scanned copies of required documentation for vetting and shortlisting
Shortlisted applicants shall be contacted after vetting
Requirements For GETFund Postgraduate Local Scholarship Applicants
Applicants for the 2022/2023 GETFund local postgraduate scholarship would need the documents listed below:
- Scanned copy of signed Application letter
- Scanned copy of proof of Nationality (Copy of Passport Biodata Page/ National ID Card)
- Scanned copy of admission letter clearly stating the program duration in it
- Scanned copy of approved Fee Schedule (2022/23 Academic Year) – if not stated in the letter of admission
- Scanned copy of 1st degree certificate
- Scanned copy of other degree certificate (PhD applicants only)
- Scanned copy of previous transcript
- Scanned copy of National Service Certificate where applicable
- Copy of Curriculum Vitae
Applicants should ensure the above requirements have been fully complied with.
Please note that all correspondences shall exclusively be between the GETFund and the scholarship applicant. Please be advised that scholarship applications shall be received ONLY through the Scholarship web application portal for processing
Scan copy of signed application letters to be uploaded should be addressed to
P. O. Box MB 254, Accra.
All applicants are required to visit the GETFund Scholarship Portal through this link