Fine Print Ltd Job Opportunity.
Fine Print Ltd is seeking to employ the service of Procurement Officers to fill six vacant positions at it premise.
Fine Print Ltd Job Opportunity Description/Qualification.
- Collates all necessary data for the preparation of procurement plan and reports on Fine Print Limited requirements.
- Assist the Supply Chain Coordinator in preparing the procurement plan schedule.
- Maintain a register of all key equipment or items within the department
- Have a weekly and monthly review of performance.
- Calls for quotations from accredited suppliers for all locally sourced items required by the company and external clients.
- Ensuring that the procurement register is kept current.
- Collates all sets post clearance documents for Clearing purpose.
- Process purchase requisitions / orders.
- Invite, assess, and award/recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals.
- Applicant must obtait a minimum of a first degree or HND in Procurement and Supply Chain Management or any business management related discipline.
- Procurement officer must have a minimum working experience of 3-year in procurement management.
About Fine Print Ltd
Established in 1980 , Fine Print Ltd. has made a name for itself in the list of top paper suppliers of in Ghana . It is a major Paper Converting company in Ghana and the works is located in a sprawling 22 acres of land in the Heavy Industrial Area of Tema.
Though the company was started purely as a trading company, in view of the good demand from the market, it diversified into manufacturing of various converted products of paper. The products included sheeted papers of all types needed by the market from Newsprint to Bond paper to Art paper, brown paper, manila board, Label papers and many more.
Mode of application.
Application process will be taken online. Click the below liink and follow the process.
Click To Apply
Deadline for application of job is October 25,2021.