Here is the Ernest & Young Job Recruitment. The company is hiring a Staff/Assistant -IT Auditor.
As an IT Auditor at Ernest & Young, you will work on various audit engagements in different industry sectors in which EY is acknowledged as a market leader, specifically: financial services, energy & utilities, oil & gas, mining & metals, telecommunications, industrial products, automotive, retail and consumer products, real estate, etc.
Your Client Responsibilities:
Working in a team, you will interact with the client in order to collect all necessary data/ information, obtain an understanding of their IT environments, IT risks and controls, and cyber security profiles. You will test their controls against their policies and/or leading practice, evaluate the effectiveness of their control environments and recommend improvements.
You will work with the data analytics team and perform extraction, loading and transformation of client data to provide quality assurance of the data for audit purposes.
You will use automated tools to perform data analytics of client primary and secondary data sets and provide client insight as well as meeting general audit requirements.
Your people responsibilities:
- Positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn
- Work constructively with team
- Ability to negotiate positive outcomes with clients based on the right thing
- Be the driver for Data and IT related insights within internal and external teams
- A university or higher education qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field. (Second Class Upper and above)
- A relevant IT audit or information security professional certification(s) (CISA/CRISC/CISM/CISSP etc
- Qualified or pursuing professional certification in CA/ACCA can be an added advantage
- 1 or more years’ experience in information systems auditing or information technology, preferably in banking or telecommunications
- Ability to interpret and use audit standards/security frameworks such as COBIT, SOX, ISO27001/2 and ISO22301
- Knowledge of computer security and infrastructure.
- Data analytics skills is a requirement.
- Hands-on knowledge of a major operating system, and a database management system
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to resolve problems and pursue objectives to completion
- Very good learning skills and ability to adapt to changing technology
- Very good communication skills including writing, presentation skills. Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Ability to plan for and design the IT audit steps
- Execution of the audits and documentation of working papers
- Experience with Alteryx or ACL and SQL Management tool
- Reporting and presentation skills