International students can now apply for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2022-2033. A great opportunity to study Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. programs at several European universities in various countries.
The Erasmus Mundus Scholarships are fully funded, and they would cover all expenditures. You have the option of studying in any field at any European university.
Of course, it depends on the degree you choose to pursue. The Erasmus Scholarship is available to any citizen from any country in the world. Students can choose to study any subject at any institution in Europe.
The programs will be centered on mobility, which means that you will study at different European universities in three to four different European countries during your studies, such as Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, and Austria, as well as one part-time internship for a total of two years (for complete details, you should visit the official website or contact the concerned authorities).
The mobility option will undoubtedly be determined by the degree you select. The Erasmus Mundus scholarship Master’s program lasts two years, and the Ph.D. program lasts three years. There is no requirement for prior work experience.
Selected students will study in different universities in different countries each semester, and in addition to studying, candidates will participate in part-time internships in different countries.
Details of Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for International Students 2022/2023
Scholarship Country: Europe, and other Countries
Funded by: European Commission
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
Deadline: Applications are open till the end of March 2022 (there’s a different deadline for each course)
What are Erasmus Mundus Scholarships?
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships are offered by the European Union for International Students to study at various European Universities.
They awarded 2,450 scholarships to international students last year. This year, they will provide assistance to 2756 Scholars. Erasmus is one of Europe’s most coveted Scholarships in Almost Every Field/Major. There is no requirement for prior work experience. You will study in different nations and universities each semester, as well as do a part-time internship as part of your training in other countries.
Benefits of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2022 – 2023
These Erasmus Mundus scholarships cover the costs of your participation in the EMJMD. The scholarship will cover the following expenses:
- Insurance for tuition fees
- Costs of a library or laboratory
- Allowance for travel.
- There are no bond restrictions; you are free to return to your home country.
- After obtaining a Master’s or Ph.D., a job visa will be granted.
- Other academic costs that must be incurred in order to participate in your chosen program Master of Science
- This financial assistance is only available to students who have been accepted into one of Erasmus Mundus’ eligible courses.
- In addition, the amount will be determined by the duration of the program and your country of origin.
Available fields of study
There’re numerous courses for Erasmus Mundus Award, categorized as:
- Computer Science
- Social Science
Countries of Study
- Czech Republic
What is not required for the scholarship
- Students who are awaiting results can also apply.
- GRE is not required in any program.
- There is no need to contact any professors or anyone else.
- There is no work experience required.
- It is open to people with at least 16 years of education.
- There are no age restrictions.
- People with CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0 have been selected also. As a result, students with low CGPAs must take a chance.
What is required
You should also check to see if your program’s institute accepts any other language tests. Duolingo English Test Proficiency, a new IELTS alternative, has been launched. As a result, you can administer a test from the comfort of your own home.
Every program requires a minimum of 6.5 IELTS bands. Any program does not require the GRE.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2022-2023 Deadline?
The application window is valid till March 31 ( deadline varies to courses)
How To Apply for Erasmus Scholarships?
The application process will be done online, visit the official application website through the links below.