Ghana Academy of Arts and Sciences is in search of a Driver/Dispatch Rider to be responsible for the transit of it’s employees, documents and goods to and from their designated destinations.
Driver job description and requirements
- Transport officers to and from official functions.
- Transport students to and from GAAS events
- Deliver packages to recipients promptly
- Pick up office purchases or other administrative needs
- Utilize navigation apps to find the most optimal route
- Maintain a travel log to record wort hours, mileage, and repair records
- Collect and deliver mail and other communications as directed
- Ensure permits, licenses, and vehicle insurance are renewed.
- Perform routine maintenance of the vehicle(s), such as monitoring fluid levels and arranging for periodic.
- Maintain the assigned vehicle(s) and ensure that the vehicle is kept clean always and fully equipped.
- Manage fuel consumption and replenishment
Establish cordial relationships with personnel in all departments.
Driver/Dispatch job requirements:
Dispatch job available for applicants who satisfies the following:
- A minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE Ordinary Level /General Business Certificate Examination with credits in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Any additional certification in Driving from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- Must have Professional Drivers’ License ‘C’
- Must have Professional Riders’ License ‘A’
- Must have at least three years of relevant experience.
- Must enjoy driving, motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate, read and write
- Ability to work under pressure.
Mode of application:
Submit letter/CVs via email to email@example.com
Deadline for submission is September 17,2021