Leading this movement of financial freedom is DABA: a company committed to empowering African youths through digital education. It is an online learning platform that enables people and organizations from across Africa (and other parts of the world) to learn high-income, in-demand digital skills
DABA is building the most trusted investment intelligence network for investors of all levels looking to invest in the next big opportunity of our lifetime – Africa.
POSITION: Full Stack Engineer
ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking to employ a Full Stack Software Engineer
with at least 3 years of professional work experience in software front end and back-engineering, coding, and debugging.
The ideal candidate for this environment will be enthusiastic, collaborative, and share Daba’s vision to democratize access to the African capital markets for Africans and the world.
Full Stack Engineer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the software development team to define the scope and scale of software projects.
- Designing software system architecture.
- Completing data structures and design patterns.
- Designing and implementing scalable web services, applications, and APIs.
- Developing and maintaining internal software tools.
- Writing low-level and high-level code.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency.
- Collaborating with the design team on developing micro-services.
- Writing technical documents.
Full Stack Engineer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science.
- Previous experience as a full-stack engineer.
- Advanced knowledge of front-end languages including HTML5, CSS, React.js, and ReactNative
- Proficient in back-end languages including Node.js, GraphQL
- Knowledge of NoSQL database systems – MongoDB
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- High-level project management skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send us their emails at email@example.com with their resumes attached, a link to your portfolio, and the subject “FullStack Software Engineering”
CLOSING DATE: The closing date for the application is currently ongoing
Dabba is a South African company that is pioneering the establishment of village telcos. It uses wireless technology to provide voice and data services to under-serviced areas. Dabba has developed a distributed community-based ownership model that encourages local entrepreneurs to provide telephone services not served by fixed-line telcos at affordable prices.