The application window has been opened for the DAAD Scholarship 2022 in Germany – Fully Funded. If studying abroad and on scholarship has been your dream, this is a great opportunity for you to study in Germany for free.
You might have heard about DAAD scholarship 2022 in Germany but finding it difficult to apply due to the complicated means provided by most scholarship portals. Worry no more as we have simplified everything you need to know about DAAD scholarship Germany 2022 in this article.
About DAAD Scholarship 2022/2023 Germany
Apply for DAAD 2022-2023 Germany Government Scholarship. DAAD German Scholarship is available to pursue Fully Funded Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, Ph.D. in Any Academic field. Applicants belonging to Any Nationality are eligible for this Scholarship in Germany. It is considered one of the Top Scholarship in the World. All expenses are Fully Sponsored by the German Government.
Experts who are well-trained and networked with foreign partners play a vital role in their countries’ long-term growth. They are the best assurance of a brighter future with less poverty, more education, and better health for all. The DAAD encourages the training of specialists from developing and newly industrialized nations through its development-oriented postgraduate study programs.
DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2022 – 2023 Summary
Level of Study: Doctoral (PhD) / Masters
Country of Study: Germany
Scholarship Financier: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Scholarship Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
DAAD Scholarship Deadline: Depending on chosen study program; please check deadlines here.
DAAD Scholarship 2022 in Germany Benefits || fully funded scholarship in Germany
Students who are selected for this scholarship will be able to enroll in German universities. The scholarship also includes a monthly allowance to aid you with day-to-day needs. It also includes provisions for health insurance and travel stipends.
DAAD Scholarship 2022 for Masters and PhD.D.Germany provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates and 1,200 euros for doctorate candidates, depending on the academic level.
- Unless the expenses are covered by the home nation or another source of support, a travel allowance is provided.
- Payments to health, accident, and personal liability insurance coverage.
- A one-time study allowance
Available Courses in DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2022-23:
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
- Click here for more courses
DAAD Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Requirements || study in Germany fully funded
Eligible countries: Click here for eligible countries
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree (often a four-year study) or a Masters’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two years of work experience.
- Candidates must demonstrate that their motivation is development-related, and they will be obliged to take on social responsibility and initiate and promote change processes in their personal and professional environments beyond their education.
DAAD Germany Government Scholarship Required Documents.
- Signed DAAD application form with the current date
- Personally signed CV (please use the sample Europass form at http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/) with the current date
- Academic letter/s of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and – if possible – a guarantee of reemployment.
- Applicants from the People’s Republic of China must present an APS Certificate along with their application documents.
Proof of Language Abilities || DAAD Scholarship 2022 in Germany
For international programs, the language of instruction is English. You are usually required to submit an English language certificate e.g. TOEFL or IELTS.
For other programs, the language of instruction is German. You are usually required to submit a German language certificate e.g. DSH or TestDaF.
How To Apply For DAAD Scholarship 2022 In Germany
- Choose courses that are relevant to your interests. (A maximum of three courses may be applied for.)
- Apply to universities that offer those courses.
- You send your complete application(s) (together with the required documentation) to the universities directly.
- A selection committee recommends candidates for DAAD scholarships.
The candidates who have been recommended will be contacted by DAAD and asked to upload their complete application to the DAAD Portal. (DAAD will send an email with a link to the DAAD Portal.) The selection process will be completed, and the suggested candidates will be notified.
NOTE: Make a copy of each document in your application, as those documents (as PDF files) must be sent to the DAAD Portal if you are recommended for a DAAD scholarship!