Nestle Ghana job opportunity 2021. Nestlé business services is seeking to employ a competent Social Media Listening Analyst to join it workaholic team.
The Nestle Ghana job opportunity is a full time job being offered by Nestlé Business Service located at Tema,Greater Accra Region.
Job Summary & Description – Nestle Ghana job opportunity 2021.
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestlé Business Services is at the heart of the Group. We provide Supply Chain, Financial, HR, and Digital & Social Media services to enable Nestlé to engage with millions of consumers worldwide
- Reporting to the Integrated Marketing Services Lead , you will be responsible for monitoring digital and social media channels, collecting, structuring, and analyzing data from multiple sources to support Brands and Functions with reputation management, consumer engagement, social insights.
- You will ensure all relevant data is processed, labelled/tagged and structured accurately in corresponding digital and media analytics tool.
- You will gather business requirements and feedback, analyze them and transform into actionable brief to ensure accurate and timely delivery of reports and ad-hoc requests.
- You will perform independently ad-hoc analysis/ research as required by the business to deliver clear, concise and actionable insights and findings to relevant stakeholders. Present findings to internal and external stakeholders.
- You will be actively engaged in crisis listening to identify potential reputational risks and timely alerting respective Functions/Brands to help prevent issue escalation, provide support in issue management.
- You will be monitoring owned social media channels and engaging with consumers using appropriate tone-of-voice depending on the channel. keeping track of trending conversations in our community and across our competitors to provide actionable insights to partners that will improve messaging and content creation.
- You will be expected to share knowledge and experience with team members, conduct functional trainings for teams or partners when requested.
- You will be responsible for identifying opportunities for improvements, implement best practices in collaboration with other team members and partners.
Job Vacancy Requirements – Nestle Ghana job opportunity 2021.
Applicant must obtain;
at least 6 to 12 months working experience in Digital and Social Media fields
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Media Studies, Business Administration Communication or related fields
Required Skills – Nestle Ghana job opportunity
Social Media Listening Analyst must possess the following skills;
- you need to know how social media platforms work (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube), have hands-on experience with social media listening tools (Social Studio, Socialbakers, Sprinklr, TalkWalker, Google Analytics or similar).
- Be able to work with large volumes of data, create and communicate findings by analyzing data from variety of sources, both quantitative and qualitative
- Have strong Microsoft Excel knowledge (pivot tables, dashboards creation) and be a proficient user of MS Word, PowerPoint , with solid data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in French or Portuguese will be an advantage
Mode of Application:
Interested persons should click the link below to apply