Crystal Lake fish Limited is an award-winning organization that has been recognized at the national level by the Government of Ghana for its contribution to the Aquaculture industry through the supply of fingerlings. Crystal Lake fish Limited won the best national fingerlings supplier in Ghana for 2 years, 2006 and 2011.
Crystal Lake Limited as a pioneer project has been used as a case study due to the uniqueness of the organization and the circumstances it has survived up till now.
The company has been used as a case study by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI),the India Institute of Management Bangalore, and the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA) to come up with a syllabus in their Agribusiness program.
It was the first Aquaculture Company to be established on the Volta Lake and Crystal Lake Limited has a female as the promoter.
Crystal Lake Fish Limited is seeking Security Personnel
Ensure the safety and security of our premises, assets, staff, and visitors. The security officer’s responsibilities include patrolling the premises, setting up security controls, monitoring property access, investigating suspicious behavior, and enforcing company policies.
DUTIES and Responsibilities
- Installing security systems and controls.
- Inspecting and patrolling premises regularly.
- Monitoring surveillance cameras and reporting suspicious behavior.
- Communicating with law enforcement, fire departments, and emergency medical personnel.
- Monitoring public access and ensuring the security of all personnel and visitors.
- Responding to alarms and analyzing security footage.
- Investigating suspicious behavior, incidents, and security breaches.
- Apprehending trespassers and perpetrators.
- Maintaining an activity log and preparing surveillance reports.
- Adhering to company policies and legal regulations.
- Outstanding surveillance and observation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Working knowledge of public safety, security operations, and procedures.
- Knowledge of state laws and regulations.
- Trained in First Aid and self-defense.
- The person should have a minimum of SHS qualification or a retired security personnel
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in the required field.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send their cv to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: February 19, 2022