Handyman Connection, a Canadian construction company, is seeking to employ the service of a carpenter.
Carpentry job in Canada – Apply now
We have year-round work with over 50% repeat/referral customer base and are seeking experienced Craftsmen and Technicians with a variety of home improvement skills to support the growth of our business. Handyman Connection is a locally owned and operated, well established Home Improvement Company serving Calgary and surrounding areas with excellent customer service and quality work
Sharing 😊 is caring, share this great opportunity 🎉 on all platforms for someone to apply
What You Will Receive
- Earn $30-40/hour, depending on your skills and availability
- Work as an INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR – part-time on your own schedule
- Work when and Where you want
- Professional Office Support – scheduling, customer support, job tracking, billing
- Free access to custom mobile application for scheduling and communications
- Successful marketing campaign that brings us well qualified customers
- Branded apparel and signage
Carpenter Residential and Light Commercial Contractor
Recruiter: Handyman Connection
Location: Calgary, AB
Wages: $30.00-40.00 per hour
Responsibilities – Carpentry job vacancy at Canada
The Carpenter performs and coordinates the cutting, shaping and installation of building materials during the construction, remodeling or repair in a residential and light commercial setting. You must have experience as a residential carpenter, and you must have a positive attitude.
Constructing, installing, and repairing structures and fixtures of wood, plywood and wallboard.
Ability to determine and clearly identify proper materials and material quantities for new and existing projects.
Evaluate customer requests, price projects, troubleshoot customer issues, and present a description of a work order to a customer.
- Must have current Driver’s License and submit to a background check
- Must have tools, vehicle and good references
- Must have experience in the remodeling or home repair trades
- Must pass screening process
We are always looking to speak with an experienced handyman or craftsman who has experience as a Remodeler, Carpenter, Electrician, Plumber, Painter, Mason, or Installer or any skilled tradesman (apprentice, journeyman or master level) from the residential or commercial construction industry. Please, no Project Managers or primarily New Construction.
How to apply
Follow this link, create an account and apply.