Old Mutual has been operating in Ghana since 2013, having acquired a majority stake in Old Mutual. One year later, the business has fully rebranded and is now operating as Old Mutual Life Assurance Company (Ghana) Limited.
Old Mutual Ghana is part of the Old Mutual Group which provides life assurance, asset management, banking, and general insurance to more than 16 million customers in Africa, the Americas, Asia, and Europe.
Originating in South Africa in 1845, Old Mutual has been listed on the London and Johannesburg Stock Exchange, among others.
ABOUT THE JOB
This role is Individually accountable for Managing sales managers & sales support processes to ensure profitability & to meet business targets.
Area Oversight Responsibilities:
- Manages sales support processes to ensure profitability of Offices under his/her control & to meets business targets
- Supervises the Administrative processes of all office under their control to ensure efficient use of resources
- Responsible for customer service excellence within the Area
- Manages sales processes to ensure Area profitability.
- Identifies potential new markets & opens up the markets with assistance of Sales Manager.
- Develops local market & resource plan for Area.
- Monitors Area results.
- Responsible for external relationship management with key stakeholders.
- Individually accountable for staff time, tasks and output quality.
- Balances own priorities with directing and motivating others.
- Guides and directs staff to achieve operational excellence standards.
- Creates a climate for optimal performance.
- Manages performance.
- Selects potential staff to sustain customer/client service delivery.
- Responsible for the direct management of all teams under their control
- Develops team members and prepares them for higher responsibilities.
- A minimum of a completed Diploma in Insurance from the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) is a mandatory requirement.
- Relevant degree in Insurance or Business
- 6 years or more experience in similar role within the insurance industry with proven track record of exceptional performance.
- Collaborate effectively with others to achieve Area results
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual Skills
- Accepts and Live the Company Values and Behaviours
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: January 18, 2022