Good news for all senior high school leavers who completed with good WASSCE results but in need of financial assistance to further their studies into the tertiary level.
Acceptance of application for the 2021/2022 Aker Inspire Scholarship Program has started.
The Aker Inspire Scholarship Program is a local scholarship scheme organized by Aker Energy in partnership with GNPC,Lukoil Company Ltd and Fuel Trade Ltd to assist brilliant but needy SHS graduates to enter into any public tertiary of their choice.
Benefits (Aker Inspire Scholarship 2021/2022)
Qualified candidates stand the chance of winning the following;
- Fully funded tuition and accomodation fees
- One laptop
- Stipend to cover clothing, feeding, transportation and project work
- Personal development programs and
- Internship opportunities
- The scholarship scheme intends to inspire tomorrow’s leaders today.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To qualify for this opportunity, applicant must;
- be brilliant but needy
- have applied and gained admission to any public tertiary institution, training college, or accredited vocational/technical training institute in Ghana. (New Entrants Only)
- undergraduate Admissions only (Regular).
Applicants who have lived and schooled in any of the following districts namely Nzema East, Ellembelle, moro, Ahanta West, Shama, Effia Kwesiminstim and Sekondi-Takoradi will be given preference
Things to take notes of
Support is for students applying to public tertiary institutions only
Scanned copies of admission letter or proof of application to school, passport picture, WASSCE results and Testimonial will be required
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and interviewed
Mode of Application
- Application process will be taken online
- Interested persons should access the scholarship portal through this link,
- read carefully the instructions,
- complete form with requested personal information and upload relevant documents,
- follow final instructions and submit application.
Application Closing Date
The application portal will be opened for the period of December 1,2021 to December 12,2021.
Hurry and apply as this is a national competitive scholarship opportunity.