Airpro Ghana Limited is dedicated to offering refined fragrances in artistic pieces of decoration that will make your space a more pleasant place to be.
About job – Airpro Ghana Limited Invites Job Applications
Role: Sales Coordinator (Western, Western North, and Central Region)
Location: Takoradi – Ghana
Oversight responsibility of the brand in Western, Western North, and Central Regions, creating the right environment to achieve market penetration, grow and maintain market access within the territory.
- Executing sales strategy and ensuring sales growth through driving effective channel penetration to achieve established sales targets.
- Generate new sales leads and channels expanding existing customer base within the Modern Trade and Traditional Trade Markets (Open markets)
- Effectively sell the value offering of your product range to meet all relevant customers’ needs
- Manage and monitor sales of existing customers by following up regularly ensuring the proper display of the brand’s products on store shelves
- Provide timely customer acquisition, weekly sales, and market analysis reports.
- Analyze your territory and markets potential, track sales, and status reports
- Strict adherence to credit management policy
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Manage and monitor Sub- Distributors, identify shortcomings, and propose improvement
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- A Bachelor’s Degree or a Higher National Diploma in marketing, business administration, or related fields
- At least 3 years experience in FMCG sales
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator
- Strong focus and experience in building existing business and in new business development
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with a high level of dedication.
- IT and Microsoft Office skills
How To Apply and Deadline
Qualified individuals may submit an application/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th March 2022.