Diamond Logistics Limited builds businesses on its one-stop logistics platform, despatch lab. With over 30 micro fulfillment centers around the UK, we bring local, national fulfillment, and delivery solutions to businesses – from SMEs to national retailers.
Job Description – Administrative Assistant at Diamond Logistics Limited
- Answer, screen, and transfer inbound phone calls
- Receive and direct visitors and clients
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax, and mailing
- Maintain an electronic and hard copy filing system
- Retrieve documents from the filing system
- Handle requests for information and data
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Communication skills – written and verbal
- Planning and organizing
- Problem assessment and problem-solving
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Multilingual may be preferred or required.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
Location: Abelemkpe, Accra
HOW TO APPLY
All C.V.s should be sent via: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position as the subject of the e-mail.
Closing Date: 16 April 2022