Diamond Logistics Limited builds businesses on its one-stop logistics platform, despatch lab. With over 30 micro fulfillment centers around the UK, we bring local, national fulfillment, and delivery solutions to businesses – from SMEs to national retailers.
- Maintaining proper ledger accounts of all debtors and creditors.
- Ensure debtors’ and creditors’ ledger accounts are credited on a daily basis.
- Reconciliation of ledger accounts at the end of every month and reporting on discrepancies.
- Keeping proper petty cash accounts and reconciling payment vouchers with receipts before reimbursement.
- Ensure all invoices and receipts are properly filed on their respective files.
- Ensure proper records are kept for all receipt books, invoice books, and VAT books issued out to staff for company transactions.
- Ensure all cheques and cash received by staff are properly recorded at the Point of Sales (POS) before handing over to the cashier.
- Ensure all cash and cheque that are due or have value dates per the cheque schedule are written and banked on a daily basis.
- Preparing a report on cash and cheque banked on a weekly basis.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge of customer service
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Multilingual may be preferred or required.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
Location: Abelemkpe, Accra
HOW TO APPLY
All C.V.s should be sent via: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position as the subject of the e-mail.
Closing Date: 16 April 2022