With all these in mind, a group of young volunteers teamed up to form Maximum Joy Foundation to specifically tackle the challenges facing teenage single mothers who are underprivileged and may be victims of the causal factors of street-ism and may end up curbing the menace of second-generation street children.
Maximum Joy Foundation has been in existence since 2017 and formally registered in 2020 with the aim of training and educating teenage single mothers and other less privileged persons to offer them an alternate source of income to end this vicious cycle of street-ism and impoverishment.
Maximum Joy Foundation is looking for a qualified person as an Accountant
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Monitoring spending and budgets
- Auditing and analyzing financial performance
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports
- Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Keeping account books and systems up to date.
- The ability to reflect on your work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions.
- Business acumen and interest.
- Organizational skills and the ability to manage deadlines.
- Teamworking ability.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in IT.
- Analytical ability.
- A methodical approach and problem-solving skills.
How To Apply – Accountant At Maximum Joy Foundation
Send your detailed CV and Applications to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 31st Jan. 2022