HR Vacancy At a Reputable Healthcare Institution.
ROLE PROFILE(Human Resources Manager needed):
The successful candidate will report directly to the Human Resource Director but works for hand in hand with other administrative team members.
- Assist with all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees’ records.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars for staff/departments.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with payroll and ad-hoc HR projects.
- Prepare all HR correspondences such as offer letters/contracts of employment for all new employees.
- Support other assigned functions and the college’s HR needs.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Assist with staff disciplinary issues.
- Assist the Human Resource Director in all areas of work.
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, professional certification in HR or related fields.
- A minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Excellent English proficiency.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Proficiency in using statistics software.
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Transformational leader and be able to build relationships.
- Problem solver, able to take initiative, form and proactive, and work under pressure.
- Team player and builder.
- Be reachable by phone after working hours and on weekends.
- Patient, empathetic and have a high level of integrity.
Mode of Application – HR Vacancy At a Reputable Healthcare Institution
To apply for the HR Vacancy At the Reputable Healthcare Institution, kindly send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: December 17, 2021